Att - AT&T AND ASURION INSURANCE SCAM
AT&T and ASURION INSURANCRE ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY.YOU PAY MONTHlY BUT THEN YOU FILE A CLAIM AND THE DEDUCTIBLE IS 4X THE COST OF THE PHONE PLUS THE PREMIUMS YOU PAY.
THIS IS CRIMINAL AND I WOULD LOVE TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT LET THESE CORPORATIONS ROB US ANY MORE. LET'S JOIN FORCES AND SUE THEM. I TRIED TO FILE A CLAIM ABOUT A STOLEN I PHONE.
THEY ASKED ME MY HEIGHT....WHAT COUNTIES I'VE LIVED IN...AND THEN TOLD ME ATT DOES NOT SHIP TO MY MAILING ADDRESS. THEY ALSO SAID I NEEDED PROOF OF OWNERSHIP OF MY PHONE WHICH IS ON MY ATT BILL THAT I USE EVERY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO GET YOUR PHONE. WHAT A SCAM....WE REALLY NEED AN ATTORNEY TO FILE A CLASS ACTION.
THIS IS SO WRONG. WE NEED TO STOP THESE CROOKS FROM ROBBING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
NOT TO MENTION AT&t PADS YOUR BILL EVERY MONTH AND IF YOU DON'T CHECK YOUR BILL YOU ARE BEING ROBBED!!!!!!!!!WE NEED TO STOP THEM FROM THIS THEFT OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY.118b299f review #288620
You may also like
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."