Att - AT&T AND ASURION INSURANCE SCAM
AT&T and ASURION INSURANCRE ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY.YOU PAY MONTHlY BUT THEN YOU FILE A CLAIM AND THE DEDUCTIBLE IS 4X THE COST OF THE PHONE PLUS THE PREMIUMS YOU PAY.
THIS IS CRIMINAL AND I WOULD LOVE TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT LET THESE CORPORATIONS ROB US ANY MORE. LET'S JOIN FORCES AND SUE THEM. I TRIED TO FILE A CLAIM ABOUT A STOLEN I PHONE.
THEY ASKED ME MY HEIGHT....WHAT COUNTIES I'VE LIVED IN...AND THEN TOLD ME ATT DOES NOT SHIP TO MY MAILING ADDRESS. THEY ALSO SAID I NEEDED PROOF OF OWNERSHIP OF MY PHONE WHICH IS ON MY ATT BILL THAT I USE EVERY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO GET YOUR PHONE. WHAT A SCAM....WE REALLY NEED AN ATTORNEY TO FILE A CLASS ACTION.
THIS IS SO WRONG. WE NEED TO STOP THESE CROOKS FROM ROBBING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
NOT TO MENTION AT&t PADS YOUR BILL EVERY MONTH AND IF YOU DON'T CHECK YOUR BILL YOU ARE BEING ROBBED!!!!!!!!!WE NEED TO STOP THEM FROM THIS THEFT OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY.1080f889 review #288620
You may also like
- "Three technicians and trucks blocking sidewalk on wars street in Martinez for high level laughs. man whole cover was off in street and they were forcing walkers to cross it..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "5/04/12 - Talk to at&t about increasingly poor dsl connection that cuts in & out. In the past (2) months, is getting worse. In the 1+ hour process, I get..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."