Att - AT&T Bad customer Service
I called ATT for upgrade of my phone, Customer Rep committed me some price & said he ll call back with all the information in 10 mins, past 15 hrs no one called so far.When I tried to reach ATT again the other Rep on line said he can't honor the price offered by 1st Rep.
The price 2nd rep offered is 7 folds than the original price committed to me.
I asked to connect me to the supervisor or manager which the 2nd failed to do so.Put me on hold for couple of mins & finally said supervisor can't come over the phone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I had a new heating system put in, from oil to gas and they did a good job doing that ,but when it came to coming back to fixing problems..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."