Att - AT&T Bad customer Service
I called ATT for upgrade of my phone, Customer Rep committed me some price & said he ll call back with all the information in 10 mins, past 15 hrs no one called so far.When I tried to reach ATT again the other Rep on line said he can't honor the price offered by 1st Rep.
The price 2nd rep offered is 7 folds than the original price committed to me.
I asked to connect me to the supervisor or manager which the 2nd failed to do so.Put me on hold for couple of mins & finally said supervisor can't come over the phone.review #328072
You may also like
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "Three technicians and trucks blocking sidewalk on wars street in Martinez for high level laughs. man whole cover was off in street and they were forcing walkers to cross it..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair. They came to me highly recommended by a trusted family member, and they very unfortunately delivered inept and..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "First time I ordered they cancelled on me! Stated they didnt have the arrangement I wanted and although they promised same day delivery, an arrangement of THEIR choosing couldnt be..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs..."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."