Att - AT&T Bad customer Service
I called ATT for upgrade of my phone, Customer Rep committed me some price & said he ll call back with all the information in 10 mins, past 15 hrs no one called so far.When I tried to reach ATT again the other Rep on line said he can't honor the price offered by 1st Rep.
The price 2nd rep offered is 7 folds than the original price committed to me.
I asked to connect me to the supervisor or manager which the 2nd failed to do so.Put me on hold for couple of mins & finally said supervisor can't come over the phone.c39e3a7 review #328072
You may also like
- "My billing cycle ends on the 13th of the month, but apparently it's the 14th. I just received a text saying they gave me an 1 extra GB for..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "First of all she has black, rotten teeth. I came in her room sat down. We talked for a bit then asked me for money. I..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."