ATT - AT&T Bad customer Service
I called ATT for upgrade of my phone, Customer Rep committed me some price & said he ll call back with all the information in 10 mins, past 15 hrs no one called so far.When I tried to reach ATT again the other Rep on line said he can't honor the price offered by 1st Rep.
The price 2nd rep offered is 7 folds than the original price committed to me.
I asked to connect me to the supervisor or manager which the 2nd failed to do so.Put me on hold for couple of mins & finally said supervisor can't come over the phone.1293c66e review #328072
You may also like
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording. There is a significant delay between data reaching..."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild. Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card. From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even..."
- " I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012. After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands)...."
- "We are in the market for 2 additional mattresses in our home, as are 4 other families related to us. We are not satisfied enough to recommend Sleepys. They do..."
- "My Corningware casserole dish was in the oven when it broke into two. Highly disappointed with the quality of this product and the false promises made by your company! Will..."
- "They promised the job would be done in 48 hours but 4 months later we are dealing with Aspens aftermath of total incompetent people. All our drip edging needed replaced...causing..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."