Att - AT&T Bad customer Service
I called ATT for upgrade of my phone, Customer Rep committed me some price & said he ll call back with all the information in 10 mins, past 15 hrs no one called so far.When I tried to reach ATT again the other Rep on line said he can't honor the price offered by 1st Rep.
The price 2nd rep offered is 7 folds than the original price committed to me.
I asked to connect me to the supervisor or manager which the 2nd failed to do so.Put me on hold for couple of mins & finally said supervisor can't come over the phone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "You guys service sucks and if anyone is thinking about getting internet with you guys they need not to do so, because I've had you guys service for about 7..."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I have installed this exact flooring before with no issue except the care it takes to do so. Therefore I chose it again for a 300sf project. It went down..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "I have an Emerson tv and the screen have a blue image in the middle. You see the screen double( as you can see on the picture posted) I only..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."