Att - AT&T MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFO!
Tired of hang ups, long wait times or being transferred to the pathetic AT&T outsourced customer service department in India? Here is a direct contact for all your billing, service, contractual or device issues. AT&T is by far the industry leader in horrendous service & this allows thousands of customers a direct contact to assist in these matters.
PATRICK ALBRIGHT (ATTSI) firstname.lastname@example.org / 314-331-9802 (DIRECT LINE)
Please pass on this info to anyone/everyone so AT&T customers can finally get a direct, service contact instead of rude, lying, non-cooperative morons!
Donald Wartluft (Team Manager - icare3@amcustomercare. att-mail.com) 918-204-1116 & Ifeanyi Bellamy (Donald's supervisor - icare2@amcustomercare.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward..."
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I should have known better about a product that has THREE different names! Tablet bought 7/2014; numerous issues with spontaneous crashes and hangs. Android OS updated by Asus 2x over..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."