Att - AT&T MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFO!
Tired of hang ups, long wait times or being transferred to the pathetic AT&T outsourced customer service department in India? Here is a direct contact for all your billing, service, contractual or device issues. AT&T is by far the industry leader in horrendous service & this allows thousands of customers a direct contact to assist in these matters.
PATRICK ALBRIGHT (ATTSI) email@example.com / 314-331-9802 (DIRECT LINE)
Please pass on this info to anyone/everyone so AT&T customers can finally get a direct, service contact instead of rude, lying, non-cooperative morons!
Donald Wartluft (Team Manager - icare3@amcustomercare. att-mail.com) 918-204-1116 & Ifeanyi Bellamy (Donald's supervisor - icare2@amcustomercare.
att-mail.com) 918-204-4237d5b526b review #222863
You may also like
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."