BEWARE of ATT's "NEXT" SCAM
I'm writing about the scam called 'Next' by Att. I was told to place my upgrade order online itself. So I did and it took over as the 'Next' plan.
I did not want this plan-so I immediately called ATT's no, the *** on line put me on hold for 55 minutes going back and forth and then finally said that I needed to call the Premier ATT line -of course they were closed when I called.
I called ATT's premier no, went over the hoops of speaking with multiple idiots again- identifying myself and going over the whole issue of either cancelling my order or change to the $199 onetime payment and 2 year contract and not be involved in the Next scam. Nobody could help-they said the order was in the warehouse, can't cancel now. I could when I get the intimation that my order is processed. I get an email about my order being processed-can't do anything yet - no none can help cancelling, the online return is so convoluted it does not help. No ATT staff can help.
Finally these idiots ship the order, I call again - can't cancel according to ATT premier support person, need to take the box to the store. I had to talk and yell at the supervisor and then she says she can send me an return label to resend the box to their warehouse and I will be credited with my payments and I will be credited once they receive the box back to reorder.
This whole process is disgusting, irrational and deceptive. So many people must have fallen prey this. I do hope someone take up the spade and buries this useless company into the ground, starting with Apple who should cancel selling iPhones through ATT.d5d5487 review #452113
You may also like
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."