Att - Pending transactions over the top

915 of 2585 Att Reviews
Jan 29, 2013
review #380091

Ordered the GoPhone last week.Today I go to the bank and see that At&T initiated 4 new transactions for the same amount $111.29/each.

Which was all of my *** money. Now I understand that they are just Pending but until they go back into normal I can't touch my own money. I called 611 and cust service said oh you ordered it online at att.com then its not our problem. That was her exact words.

Horrible customer service and horrific experience with your company.

I am temporarily out $444+ and hopefully you are out a few customers cause someone read this.They will keep charging your account a week after the original charge cleared DO NOT BUY ONLINE AND NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFORMATION THESE PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN NIGERIAN SCAMMERS!

ac3a633
Had an experience with Att?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
915 of 2585 Att Reviews
PeterATT

Feb 24, 2013

It sounds like someone did something incorrectly online and it charged him multiple times, and now he's mad because he knows it's his fault.

0 2 Reply
Me and AT&T

Feb 04, 2013

The total cost for my AT&T Gophone phone purchase is 50$. But there are two pending transactions - one is 50$ and the other one is 26$. What is that 26$ for? I called CS if anything was wrong. They said it is just to make sure that I have money in my bank account. B-U-ll-***!!! Don't you dare to use AT&T.. You'll be f**** .

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×