Att - Pending transactions over the top
Ordered the GoPhone last week.Today I go to the bank and see that At&T initiated 4 new transactions for the same amount $111.29/each.
Which was all of my *** money. Now I understand that they are just Pending but until they go back into normal I can't touch my own money. I called 611 and cust service said oh you ordered it online at att.com then its not our problem. That was her exact words.
Horrible customer service and horrific experience with your company.
I am temporarily out $444+ and hopefully you are out a few customers cause someone read this.They will keep charging your account a week after the original charge cleared DO NOT BUY ONLINE AND NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFORMATION THESE PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN NIGERIAN SCAMMERS!review #380091
You may also like
- "While using moto g 2nd generation i found some error or bugs or technically we can say exceptions. i.e is really very serious matter and this need to be..."
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward..."
- "We purchased a Gibson loveseat a little over a year ago. Its used mostly on weekends. A couple of months ago we noticed that the left seat was beginning to..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day. It was equipped with window tinting. When I drive at night there is..."
- "paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy. Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars. Had the unit for a year and a half , when the..."
- "I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."