Att - Upgrade Ohhhh Reallyyyyy
I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.
He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.
So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.
Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrocker12d777f9 review #382285
You may also like
- "PAGEPLUS CELLULAR IS HORRIBLE! 43 MINUTES ON hold THEN YOU SPEAK WITH A REP JUST OFF WELFARE, A TOTAL *** WITH AN ATTITUDE. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER.... I UNDERSTAND THIS PLACE IS RUN..."
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Nasty is the word to use when it came to mira mesa htb all the upper management were having a major meeting there today February 17th. so you think that they'd..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Why, Why?!?! you shoutdown my best music listening website: Grooveshark! I loved that website. No sign up to listen anything only search and play and be happy. And now BOOM shutdown! My games..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I had sent 3 boxes in Philippines on 01/20/2015. Tracking # are 1049977319, 1049977335, 1049977327. On April 7th at 5:34am US..."
- "This is what I found after opening a can of Wylwood "fresh" cut green beans i bought yesterday! You have got to be kidding me......"