Att - Upgrade Ohhhh Reallyyyyy
I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.
He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.
So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.
Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrocker
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporaryline arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line..."
- "I want to make a complaint. I am writing this email to show my outrage at Sony. I live in Brazil and I bought a smartphone from Sony in the United..."
- "5/04/12 - Talk to at&t about increasingly poor dsl connection that cuts in & out. In the past (2) months, is getting worse. In the 1+ hour process, I get..."
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "Here's a warning to everyone trying to place an order on Empire Covers: "Don't buy anything!" Empire Covers does not care about their customers, they just care about filling their..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."
- "Sergio Zambrano stole $ 50,000 from my company. Sergio used the money to bail out his brother Jahaziel Zambrano for HOME INVASION ROBBERY and then he ran. Sergio Zambrano..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."