Att - Upgrade Ohhhh Reallyyyyy
I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.
He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.
So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.
Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrockerreview #382285
You may also like
- "I am sitting in the at&t store in port saint lucie and there are 54 people in here and the rep behind me is talking about hockey INSTEAD OF HELPING..."
- "I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones". The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area. I..."
- "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..."
- "I ordered a double door for the front of my house from ETO Doors about 6 months ago. I did my research online and also looked locally in LA area...."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "The Studio really went out of their way for my company. Honestly the first time they didn't do a very good job, the second time they actually produced it correctly..."
- "WARNING: Do not have HD install your vinyl fence or it will look like this pic soon after their year warranty for poor labor is up. The entire..."