Att - Upgrade Ohhhh Reallyyyyy
I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.
He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.
So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.
Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrockerreview #382285
You may also like
- "Hello aliexpress.I have bought thelephone from you seller for about 4month.but my phone didn't come ,now I want you to give my money back.ı dont wont the phone Now.now ı..."
- "I was looking to upgrade my phone and interested in iPhone 5s. Walked into the store to inquire about their stock and I was repeatedly told that they do not..."
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=8&recordid=1907&returnurl=index%2Easp%3Fpage%3D8 LA TIMES NEWS http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/06/local/la-me-oc-private-investigator-20100706 OC REGISTER NEWS http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sianez-255171-counts-private.html *Defendant also charged with conspiracy for soliciting women..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."