Att - Upgrade Ohhhh Reallyyyyy
I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.
He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.
So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.
Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrocker
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "Hello. I was eating a perogie and found this inside. I sent it in for testing and they are saying it is a potato. If it were a potato then..."
- "I bought a University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Hooded Sweatshirt from FansEdge. About one year after the purchase, when I removed the sweatshirt from the washing machine, I noticed the..."