I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.
He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.
So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.
Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrocker
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "You guys service sucks and if anyone is thinking about getting internet with you guys they need not to do so, because I've had you guys service for about 7..."
- "First - I port my phone # from AT&T to Verizon, I receive an email telling me that my final bill is ready (email dated 11/30) I attempt to..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..."
- "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."