My daughters received go phones for emergencies after my husband passed away.We put money on the phones as needed, but because they- Vesta screwed up I am being charged 4 times what I should be.
They went into my bank account and took out for 4 times what they should have. Then when I ttry to call I either get run around and transfered back and forth to some body that doesn't know what the *** they're talking about.
I just want to say I am a widow now for three months, & these phones were supppose to be for emergencies with my daughters, living on social security, I can't afford to have dim wits making costly mistakes, & me having to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order. I placed my order and received a confirmation email..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "My husband and I went to the Benihana in North Little Rock on my Birthday (1-26-16). We and along with other customers had been waiting over 30 minutes..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "I called today 8-28-16 and spoke to a CS rep to cancel my subscription. I told him not to even bother with the BS hard sell of other offers, because..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."