Att - Went to Haiti called AT&T was told since I was only making a couple of calls it was not necessary to buy a package no data can be used in Haiti Google does not work and my bill went up $200
Back on January 7th receiveda text message from AT&T that I used 92% of my data for billing period ending 1/14/14.My bill came up to $200 higher.
When I contacted Att only to be told that the 2 days I was away I used more than $200 if data even though in Haiti Google and Facebook do not work I demanded an adjustment to my bill. I did not know you get charge for data while using roaming he did not have an explanation. 3 months ago I shipped a
Phone to my daughter all if a sudden I am getting charge for AT&T navigation I realize they automatically charge you even though it was not even an app on her phone.
Checking my bill I realize they were charging it anyway and you had to call to cancel.Thieves thieves read your bill carefully and pay attention
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!! Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York. Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area. I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times. Several time they stated someone..."
- "Brought car in for was not in line. Got back worse. Took to new store greeted with frowns walking in door and people who apeared to not want to work...."
- "I am compelled to share with you a rather disappointing experience with one of your dealerships, Audi Coral Springs, Florida. We recently decided to purchase a new car, since we..."
- "My husband and I was in COral Springs location with another couple.We waited 45 mins. to be seated and when we finally got in I went to the bathroom to..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."