Try to cancel my voice phone cause we don't use it anymore. I have a freaking contract until 2017!!! My internet service will go up if I cancel voice... I was never informed of this, can't believed there are no regulations in this country.

I'm so pissed!!!! I can't believe we have to "bundle" services with Att Uverse contract! Try to cancel my voice phone cause we don't use it anymore. I have a freaking contract until 2017!!!

This person wrote the review uverse voice from Att. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Att to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Att for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

jazziitaylor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1182879

Were you informed about the contract at all? A similar thing happened to me when I accepted a discount at the end of my contract and they didn't tell me I would be entering a new one. Just for them to tell me I needed to pay an early termination fee when I cancelled.