I called the ATT 1-800-331-0500 after 40 minutes calling them October 31, and another hour on the computer on their chat computer line to try and rectify the $157.65 bill for 28 hours of service. No one would help me.

I was transferred 4 times and the Chat person also told me to call the above number (again) who would be able to help me. I saved the chats and phones were recorded. I spoke to Milton on October 31, for 40 minutes who assured my he canceled everything. The next day I received the $157.65 bill.

I called again on November 1, and spoke to Estefania, who then transferred me to Laura, who then told me to call the above number to correct the bill. I then spoke to Courtney who said she was corporate and she would not give me a supervisors phone number and told be that I had to write a letter to a P.O. Box. I have been a good customer who consistently paid over $200.00 every month for over 10 years and no one would help me to adjust my bill to pay a fair amount.

$157.65 for 1 line that was not canceled (they said) till 28 hours after my bill cycle came out. VERY UNFAIR - hours on the phone - I was transferred and given incorrect information. PLEASE stay away from ATT. They do not help you.

They do not care to even try and help a past excellent customer. I was told by Courtney that no one would be able to help me and that she had to pay money when she discontinued her insurance. She said all companies do not pro-rate bills. This is not true - My bill cycle started 28 hours before they finally cancelled everything.

This is the WORST company and a DISGRACE that no one will help me at least pay a fair amount for the 28 hours for (1) phone that was not disconnected. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

File a complaint with the FCC. I was a customer for more than 20 years (cell & Directv) and cancelled both services not being told I would be billed for the entire month.

I filed a complaint and ATT called me immediately to discuss.

I am getting a refund for both. You can't charge someone for a service you are not providing...that should be illegal!