1.5

Been on the phone with AT&T for an hour and a half trying to get them to bury a cable they left in my front yard and across my driveway 4 months ago. I've been hung up on once, transferred to a non working number.

The agent refused to transfer me a supervisor 3 times and then made me think I was getting one but left me holding for (and I timed this) 10 minutes before transfering me to a non working number. I called back finally escalated to a supervisor. The first guy didn't put the order to have my cable buried as he told me he did before transferring me to a non working number. They tell me it will be two MORE weeks that I have this hazard across my driveway and yard.

Rene had this same rant about the time I switched to AT&T on her FB page. I wish I had seen it a week sooner so I wasn't wasting hours of my life trying to get them to complete their work! I asked Patricia for an email to send my concerns to and she said there was no email I needed to use social media.

So here I go... CASE#K40440333

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ATT Pros: Speed of internet.

ATT Cons: Leaving a safety hazard in my yard for 4 months.

• untrustworthy