Verified Reviewer

I have a problem with stopping my service.

I haven't been in the United States since April 2020. But since I can't use my wireless service, I can't stop the service through the ATT website, and I kept paying for the service that I haven't used.

I paid all the service fee until probably three or four months ago, and I stopped paying because I had a little issue with my bank account. I thought if I fail to pay, the service will be automatically suspended, and I will not be charged further. But when I checked my email, I found that I had an unpaid bill for around 300 USD, and it accumulates and increases every month.

I am fine with making up the payment, but is there any way that I can stop the service, or suspend it until I return to the states, so that I don't get to pay for the service I haven't used? I tried to do this by myself on the website, but I have to receive messages through my phone which I can't, because I'm not in the states right now.

mail very often.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Worst customer service in the world, Worst customer support of all service providers.

Location: New York, New York