2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So I have been with ATT for about 6 months now, and ever since the very first month I have had the absolute worst experience of my life with any company. First I was promised a waived installation fee for signing up for auto pay.

I signed up and went on as normal with my internet service. As I am on autopay, I don't go in an pay my bill manually each month, therefore for 3 months I was completely unaware that I had been paying $90 a month when I was supposed to be paying $60. Eventually that was resolved, mind you it was MONTHS later!

Fast forward to the next big incident, after another month of patchy service, our internet completely went out. I called and spoke with a rep, who didn't take the time to troubleshoot, but rather stated I needed brand new equipment instead (Which was not the case), and that it would take 3 days to get to me.

Both my partner and I work and go to school from our home, so having no internet was a HUGE inconvenience and resulted in a loss of income for my partner. They could not get a technician to come help me any time sooner. 3 days later finally, we recieve our equipment, and GUESS WAT!? It didn't work!!!

I get back on the phone with customer support to resolve the issue, but they couldn't figure it out and said they would send a technician out 2 days later. After this I asked to speak to Customer Loyalty because at that point I was so fed up with AT&T not upholding their end of our contract in a timely and professional manner, I wanted to complain and or speak with someone about potentially ending my contract early. This rep absolutely refused to transfer me to who I wanted to speak to. When I asked if he would transfer me after explaining why I wanted to be transferred, he simply said "no." Finally after 5 days of no internet a technician came out to fix our internet.

He was great, however when I called ATT back to be reimbursed for those 5 days without internet, they offered me a $10 dollar credit and after speaking with a supervisor, was basically told that I had no reason to be upset and no real reason to exit my contract because "eventually" ATT upheld their end of the contract.

Despite awful customer service and sarcastic supervisors who belittled me, they refused to compensate me for my trouble. I am furious and will never be doing business with ATT again, and I suggest you don't either!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It at first.

I didn't like: Refusal to fix their own problem, No help of any kind, Customer service and quality of u-verse, Service not working, Rudeness.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments