Coverage Area
Style and Design

In November 2017 I contacted ATT and with a rep I set up an account for NEW internet services with their portable mobility internet hot spot box.I had no problem calling a phone number for ATT services which I googled on my phone.

I reached someone right away. Since that day I have never been able to reach the mobility dept without first being transferred by 5 different people. The duration of a call to ATT is always no less than 1 hour which includes all the transfers. Each rep provides a different number to call.

Some provide the same one I had already called. It is the most ridiculous crap of customer service I've ever experienced. I highly dislike Verizon and Xfinity but I've never had a problem getting to the customer sertvice with them just to discuss the bill. Presently I'm on hold waiting for the mobility dept.

I'm on my 4th transfer. I pleaded with the rep to please speak with someone to confirm it was the correct dept before releasing the call. Well, of course she agreed to do so and yet I sit here on hold with ATT commercials playing in my ear for a total now of 28 minutes. All to get to the mobility combined dept.

OMG dont let me forget that some of the reps didn't even know what hot spot boxes were. Who in the *** created this crap to discourage people not to call them about their services? It is now 35 minutes and I'm hanging up to call back again. This is the 3rd call today.

It's my experience each time I call. But if I wanted to add a service I could speak to someone before the phone could ring good. im breaking this 2 year nightmare and adding it to my bankruptcy when i file next year! Each person that comes on the line takes 5 minutes to explain why they are NOT able to help me BUT they are gonna transfer me to the correct dept.

I've interrupted them and just asked them to go ahead and transfer me. WHy Why WHY WHY!!! NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE IT!! It is now 1 hour and I'm on hold waiting for the MOBILITY dept due to another transfer from Marie and ED in order to dispute charges which is an entirely different nightmare than the one I've already described.

The phone numbers the reps have given me tonite are 210-821-4105, 800-331-0500, 800-321-2020, 866-595-1329. Each time I call one a rep tells me they need to transfer me and the cycle begins. These companies believe that because they are so big one customer leaving will not make a difference. Well multiply 1 times 1 million and you lose 1 million customers all happening 1 at a time.

It will not always be this way to where the American consumer has limited choices of which provider's service is the least awful. They are all awful with no signs of improvement on the horizon. They all believe that we are blocked in and stuck but I'm here to tell them that history repeats itself. There were many billionaire corporations, banks and institutions, people etc.

that were once dominant in the financial fabric of the world. They are now today used as an example of advising other people, banks and institutions, corporations etc. that want to continue protecting their wealth of "things not to do". None of them care how they treat the customer.

They all offer USELESS surveys in order to smokescreen people into believing we will do something about your negative experiences and yet 5, 10, 15. 20 years later we are all continuing to have even worse experiences with all of them.

They know damn well they don't need any surveys.Surveys for what?

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments