Carmichael, California

I have been an AT&T customer for years. I have to say that your Accounting/Billing Department is the worst experience I have ever come across as a consumer. My account for DSL is currently suspended because of the errors AT&T has made over the past several month.

Two months ago I receive a bill from AT&T with $0.00 due so I ignore the bill. Last month I receive a refund check in the amount of $72.69 in which I cashed of course. Then recently I receive a billing statement for $131.00 due in November and then on top of that I receive a letter from AT&T that my account is delinquent.

After being on hold for over 20 minutes I finally reach a customer service rep who did not appear to put notes on my account. I was told the late fees were removed as well as an $18.00 credit to my account so my new payment due was $106.69. I paid that amount on 10.27.15 and now realize that AT&T has suspended my account four days ago and has sent me to collections!

Why in the world would AT&T do such a thing to a customer's account that has always been in good standing. I am a very busy professional and as you can see it is Saturday morning and the sun is not even up yet as I have a lot of work to do, but unfortunately cannot connect to my AT&T Router for Wi-Fi because of the incompetency of your technology and staff!

I need services restored and I also expect a credit for downtime while AT&T figures out how to rectify this moving forward so that I do not have to waste personal time dealing with your organization. In the interim I will let other consumers know about my experience and the poor quality of service I have received over the past several month with intermittent coverage, cheap routers, and terrible billing systems with reps who do not know what the *** they are doing. A complete waste of time; you should be embarrassed of your organization.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Comments