State: Arkansas Product: Att Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (2 of 71 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

ATT in Little Rock, Arkansas - Over charged 3 months in a row

2.3
I have prepaid att I was paying $45 a month because I’m on auto pay and get the discount. But the past 3 months I’ve been charged $60 each month. I should only be paying $45, so that’s a $45 refund or credit I need back. I don’t understand why I’m being charged so much. Customer service is horrible help?
Review
Service
Att Mobile Phone Service
Reason of review
Problems with payment

ATT in Clarksville, Arkansas - AT&T Voice Mail Password

3.2

Update by user Sep 19, 2016

I drove 20 miles to the AT&T Corp Office in Russellville this afternoon. I told the sales person what the problem was.

He said that the procedure for setting "Visual Voice Mail" is not the same as "Standard Voice Mail". In 5 minutes he had my (Visual) Voice Mail up and running like new!

If he looked a little more like a girl, I would have given him a big kiss! To bad that no one else in AT&T Customer Service knows about this well kept secret!

Update by user Sep 19, 2016

The local AT&T Office was very helpful and they worked with my phone for about an hour, but declared it as an issue that I would need to contact Corp Office about, but we love the local AT&T sales office and people there, they did their best!

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

My old cell phone stopped working so I went to Walmart and puchased a new Lg Phoenix2. A week latter I noticed that my Voice Mail no longer worked, so I went online and call AT&T to set it up on my new phone. I did not have a Voice Mail password for my old phone, but my new phone won't allow me ge voice mail, until I entered my old password. SO, I call 611 and followed the prompts to set a Temp password, which was then texted to my phone, so I entered the Temp password, and got the message "Wrong Password, Try Again". This went on for another 3 Temp password trys. I decided take the phone to my local AT&T store and let them reset a new Voice Mail Password for me. They did their thing and told me it was fixed and to just enter my 10 digit phone number and should be fine. After driving back to my ofice I did that, but still got "Wrong Password, Try Again". SO I called AT&T, 611, and was transferred to a live person in the Customer Service Dept. After telling them the probelm they informed me that they were the Collections Dept and could not help me, but they did give me a numebr for the person who could help me, 866-926-8262. So, I called that number, and after going through everything, she told me I had the wrong Sept and she would transfer me to the right person. She tranferred me and then I was disconnected. I tried calling AT&T, 611 again and listened to the prompts again and finally got a live person again. This person sid she was the Payment Help Dept, 800-331-0500, but she would help me with my password. She noticed that we had set a new Account Number earlier, so she said that all I needed to do now, was to enter the 10 digit number of the phone I was calling from, and that would work as my new Temp password, guranteed. So I hung up and tired it, but still getting the "Wrong Password, Try Again". I started on this project at 9:00 am this morning. It is now 1:30 pm. I still cannot get my voice mail working. After work today, I will drive 20 miles, to the AT&T Corp Office, and find out if they can help me ...
2freeeng

Review
Service
Att Mobile Phone Service
Pros
  • Having a cell phone
Cons
  • Not being able to use voice mail
Reason of review