I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed.For about a year and a half I have always been a steady data user and have never gone more than 1gb over my 2gb plan.
This month I check my statement and they have charged me for 5GB of data extra! How is it possible for a person like me who doesnt do business on her phone or watch movies, and just uses it for the normal day to day surfing, to rack up 7GB of data on ONE MONTH! When I call to figure out whats going on, they proceed to tell me they can't see whats sucking up my data but they get alerts that the data is being used. They said "Maybe you FEEL like you're not using that much data but you are" NO, maybe history shows I DONT use that much data EVER and your robbing me blind!
On top of that the MANAGER gets on the phone to give me someother *** reason why there can be such a jump in data usage and then begins to joke with her coworker while I'm STILL on the line, and when I say "Hello" she says "Yes, I'm still here I'm just thinking about what the problem can be" REAL PROFESSIONAL. AT&T has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. They did NOTHING to help. When I finally pay my over due balance, I call to get my service reactivated I am told "You have been reactivated be aware that you will be charged a $40 Reactivation fee".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! They are now charging to reactivate your service?! So not only do you want me to pay $50 extra for data that I KNOW I havent used, BUT I have to pay $40 just to get my phone reactivated? I have one more year on AT&T, if I cancel too soon I'll be hit with a $325 charge.
I CAN'T WAIT til my year is up.
AT&T is absolutely the WORST company ever, with the WORST customer service.I will no longer be on their network after my year mark.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Data Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..."
- "BE IT KNOWN, that former Time Warner Cable customer was recently invited to join the AT&T Uverse network and that certain promises and commitments provided by AT&T were not have..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I ordered an O2 pure and I never received it they said 5 to 7 days it's been longer than that and I haven't received anything but they deducted the..."
- "1507071613852949 Hi I have two weeks waiting for 2 swimsuits and pay for fast shipping!..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."