I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed.For about a year and a half I have always been a steady data user and have never gone more than 1gb over my 2gb plan.
This month I check my statement and they have charged me for 5GB of data extra! How is it possible for a person like me who doesnt do business on her phone or watch movies, and just uses it for the normal day to day surfing, to rack up 7GB of data on ONE MONTH! When I call to figure out whats going on, they proceed to tell me they can't see whats sucking up my data but they get alerts that the data is being used. They said "Maybe you FEEL like you're not using that much data but you are" NO, maybe history shows I DONT use that much data EVER and your robbing me blind!
On top of that the MANAGER gets on the phone to give me someother *** reason why there can be such a jump in data usage and then begins to joke with her coworker while I'm STILL on the line, and when I say "Hello" she says "Yes, I'm still here I'm just thinking about what the problem can be" REAL PROFESSIONAL. AT&T has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. They did NOTHING to help. When I finally pay my over due balance, I call to get my service reactivated I am told "You have been reactivated be aware that you will be charged a $40 Reactivation fee".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! They are now charging to reactivate your service?! So not only do you want me to pay $50 extra for data that I KNOW I havent used, BUT I have to pay $40 just to get my phone reactivated? I have one more year on AT&T, if I cancel too soon I'll be hit with a $325 charge.
I CAN'T WAIT til my year is up.
AT&T is absolutely the WORST company ever, with the WORST customer service.I will no longer be on their network after my year mark.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Data Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."