I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed.For about a year and a half I have always been a steady data user and have never gone more than 1gb over my 2gb plan.
This month I check my statement and they have charged me for 5GB of data extra! How is it possible for a person like me who doesnt do business on her phone or watch movies, and just uses it for the normal day to day surfing, to rack up 7GB of data on ONE MONTH! When I call to figure out whats going on, they proceed to tell me they can't see whats sucking up my data but they get alerts that the data is being used. They said "Maybe you FEEL like you're not using that much data but you are" NO, maybe history shows I DONT use that much data EVER and your robbing me blind!
On top of that the MANAGER gets on the phone to give me someother *** reason why there can be such a jump in data usage and then begins to joke with her coworker while I'm STILL on the line, and when I say "Hello" she says "Yes, I'm still here I'm just thinking about what the problem can be" REAL PROFESSIONAL. AT&T has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. They did NOTHING to help. When I finally pay my over due balance, I call to get my service reactivated I am told "You have been reactivated be aware that you will be charged a $40 Reactivation fee".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! They are now charging to reactivate your service?! So not only do you want me to pay $50 extra for data that I KNOW I havent used, BUT I have to pay $40 just to get my phone reactivated? I have one more year on AT&T, if I cancel too soon I'll be hit with a $325 charge.
I CAN'T WAIT til my year is up.
AT&T is absolutely the WORST company ever, with the WORST customer service.I will no longer be on their network after my year mark.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Data Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones". The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area. I..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Horrible internet, horrible company and even a horrible owner. I have called support who is always unable to address the issue but claims they will be routing the call..."
- "1507071613852949 Hi I have two weeks waiting for 2 swimsuits and pay for fast shipping!..."
- "This company and all its affiliates,Joonbug, Crave Tickets, SkyNet Media Group LLC, Gabel Enterprises are pathetic, RIP OFF scam artists! I stupidly paid $550 a ticket for my daughter and..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."