South Bend, Indiana

Several years ago I had AT&T and had nothing but problems so I got another provider. They sent me promotions for several years and went in trash but checked out one this spring and it looked like good deal to bundle phone and internet.

So as I could not remember all the problems I switched back to AT&T and after a few months of nothing but problems I see why I switched providers. They never gave me the money for bundleing and charged me 149 dollars in fees which the bundleing money was to go to. After resolving the issue the following month they took the 149 dollars again out of my account with no notice. I have spent several hours on phone with them and had issue resolved a couple of times I thought.

They have even said that there internet and phone were two different thing even though I called the AT&T promotion number to get it set up.

Susposeably they are going to credit me 100 dollars but will probably have to deal with another issue next month. What a joke for a company and I urge anyone who is thinking of AT&T to not use them for anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Comments

John N

Your biggest mistake was to allow them or anyone to take money from your bank accounts. Always have the company send a paper bill and then write a cheque to pay it.

Safer.

As you now know.

Glad to be of assistance.

ATT Reviews