Update added by user May 28, 2012
On May 15, 2012 AT&T sent a refund of my minutes that I bought.
Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2012
I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones".The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area.
I bought their Phone, Charged it, Activated it. And then used that phone to put minutes on the phone. After the money was added to my phone, AT&T sent a text message to me, Telling me to switch off my phone and then switch it back on. I did that and then the phone would only work for 911 calls only.
Along the top of the screen (On the phone), Were two Icons, Meaning (1): 5 Bars antenna signal. Right next to it was an Icon Meaning (2): No Service available.
I Called them, Requesting my money back, They told me I needed a better phone. Bait and Switch!
I wrote the company a letter and requested a refund.They Ignored My Letter.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Go-Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "This is the 4th time UPS does this!!! I am sick and tired of it!!! Please avoid them!!!! They are extremely unprofessional!!!!! Who does this s***????? Don't you guys drug..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."