Fort Garland, Colorado

Update by user May 28, 2012

On May 15, 2012 AT&T sent a refund of my minutes that I bought.

Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2012

I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones".The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area.

I bought their Phone, Charged it, Activated it. And then used that phone to put minutes on the phone. After the money was added to my phone, AT&T sent a text message to me, Telling me to switch off my phone and then switch it back on. I did that and then the phone would only work for 911 calls only.

Along the top of the screen (On the phone), Were two Icons, Meaning (1): 5 Bars antenna signal. Right next to it was an Icon Meaning (2): No Service available.

I Called them, Requesting my money back, They told me I needed a better phone. Bait and Switch!

I wrote the company a letter and requested a refund.They Ignored My Letter.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att - Lazy and unprofessional at&t technichian Att "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...." Read more Att - Ripped Off by AT&T Att "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..." Read more Att - AT&T UNSAFE EQUIPMENT SALES FRAUD Att "Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only..." Read more Att Mobile Phone Service Review Att "I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot. I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package. I have 6 days to..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more