Update added by user May 28, 2012
On May 15, 2012 AT&T sent a refund of my minutes that I bought.
Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2012
I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones".The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area.
I bought their Phone, Charged it, Activated it. And then used that phone to put minutes on the phone. After the money was added to my phone, AT&T sent a text message to me, Telling me to switch off my phone and then switch it back on. I did that and then the phone would only work for 911 calls only.
Along the top of the screen (On the phone), Were two Icons, Meaning (1): 5 Bars antenna signal. Right next to it was an Icon Meaning (2): No Service available.
I Called them, Requesting my money back, They told me I needed a better phone. Bait and Switch!
I wrote the company a letter and requested a refund.They Ignored My Letter.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Go-Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "WE MOVED TO TEXAS IN JUNE WE HAD TIME WARNER CABLE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WERE OFFERED $300.00 VISA REWARD CARD IF WE SWITCHED TO THEM SO WE DID,..."
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I ordered a couch and other items. The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund. 4 days after still..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."