1137 Ulster Ave, Kingston, NY 12401, USA

On July 16, 2018 a man from Spectrum said nothing would change and we dropped them from our Landline. Unfortunately he never told us our home phone number was changed.

This has cause so much confusion and problems for us. My husband is extremely sick with heart trouble, autoimmune disease, just had back surgery. He is NOT in good health. We've contacted "Jill Carroll" in Kingston, NY to clear up the matter.

We've spoke to countless people, called AT&T and spectrum. As it stands it's almost a month and AT&T HAS NOT released our old phone number to our new provider. I myself have health issues. We are sick to death over this.

They keep promising to fix the problem but it never happens. Our next step is to contact the FCC and file a complaint and go to the social media with this.

Anyone else with this problem should do the same. ALL I WANT IS MY OLD PHONE NUMBER RETURNED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Linda & Jack Lane

Saugerties, New York.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: Give me back my phone number 845-246-5369 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

ATT Cons: Unethical business practices.

Comments