Fort Worth, Texas

AT&T sent me an offer to get $10 off my future bills IF I would call in and ask to do combined billing with my AT&T cell phone and Directv acct. The 1st phone call lasted 26 minutes before the operator told me I was in the wrong department and she gave me another number to call.

After calling that number and spending almost 15 minutes, I was given another number to call, which turned out to be an online survey co. that wanted to sell me cruise tickets. Called the other number back and was put on hold for another 25 plus minutes before being disconnected. Called the number back again and after another 45 minutes of being asked to hold and be patient, I was told they would have to call me back in 24 hours because there was too much to do at this time.

After more than 2 hours of calling, waiting, being disconnected, and then told they would have to call me back, I still do not have the offer confirmed or implemented.

This is ridiculous and very frustrating. Why should AT&T/Directv be allowed to treat a loyal and longtime customer like this?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Run around customer service.

• Bogus Offer