WE HAVE BEEN AT&T CUSTOMER FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND WE WERE TOLD ABOUT THIS SHARED DATA PLAN 6GB PER PERSON FOR 2 LINES FOR $90+TAXES AND FEES, WONDERFUL RIGHT?NOT REALLY.

Related: Att Mobile Phone Service Review

WHEN OUR PLAN GOT ACTIVATED IT WAS NOT 6GB PER LINE IT WAS 6GB TOTAL FOR 2 LINES SO AGEN LIES TO US. AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE WORST ? OUR FIRST BILL WAS 121$ EXCUSE ME ? $90 FOR FIRST LINE AND $30 FOR SECOND LINE.

WHAT IS WITH AT&T GUYS LYING ?

IS THERE ANYTHING CALLED 'VALUES' CUSTOMERS TO THEM ?WE STILL HAVE A CONTRACT WITH THEM FOR A MONTH BUT ONCE THAT CONTRACT IS OVER, WE ARE DEFINITELY LOOKING TO MOVE ON WITH ANOTHER CARRIER CAUSE ATT LIED TO US LIKE THAT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST AND WE ARE SO DONE WITH THIS.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Att Mobile Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.