Coverage Area
Style and Design

WE HAVE BEEN AT&T CUSTOMER FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND WE WERE TOLD ABOUT THIS SHARED DATA PLAN 6GB PER PERSON FOR 2 LINES FOR $90+TAXES AND FEES, WONDERFUL RIGHT?NOT REALLY.

WHEN OUR PLAN GOT ACTIVATED IT WAS NOT 6GB PER LINE IT WAS 6GB TOTAL FOR 2 LINES SO AGEN LIES TO US. AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE WORST ? OUR FIRST BILL WAS 121$ EXCUSE ME ? $90 FOR FIRST LINE AND $30 FOR SECOND LINE.

WHAT IS WITH AT&T GUYS LYING ?

IS THERE ANYTHING CALLED 'VALUES' CUSTOMERS TO THEM ?WE STILL HAVE A CONTRACT WITH THEM FOR A MONTH BUT ONCE THAT CONTRACT IS OVER, WE ARE DEFINITELY LOOKING TO MOVE ON WITH ANOTHER CARRIER CAUSE ATT LIED TO US LIKE THAT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST AND WE ARE SO DONE WITH THIS.

Review about: Att Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois Att "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more Att - AT&T Direct TV SPAM Att "AT&T with its offer of direct TV went farther than just spamming us. I called to AT&T for an international charge on my account and they started to offer me..." Read more Att - Lazy and unprofessional at&t technichian Att "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category Att "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more