Houston, Texas

I have been with AT&T for 5 yrs, In october 2014, I order a IPhone 6 plus. Original ship date 11/24/14, I then receive a email on 11/22 that the order has been pushed back to 12/12.

I call them on 12/11 to check the status and see that my order is being pushed back yet again, at this point I'm upset because i have been waiting over a month. The agent I final get a hold of tells me that if I cancel my order and Purchase a "certified IPhone 6 plus" they have it in stock and can overnight it to me and I will have it the next day. This same agent assures me that since it is noon that i'm way ahead of the 4pm cutoff time to get it overnighted. Well I call back around 8pm my time, and now the new agent tells me I should have it in 1 to 2 business days.

Now correct me if I'm missing something here, 1 to 2 business days is not the same as overnight and having it tomorrow. I the ask to speak to a supervisor and after waiting 20 minutes someones comes on the line, and tells me the same *** about 1 to 2 business days or if i didn't like that I could cancel my order and go the retail store. Really? so if i don't like the way the treat the go somewhere else, but they sure don't sing that tune when they want to get paid.

AT&T customer service is very subpar and unprofessional, when they have to stoop to lying to their customers, then when they get caught in their lies they tell them to go somewhere else, it is time for them to cease doing business. I will formerly file a complaint with the BBB.

I will also cancel all my services with AT&T. I'm sure Verizon would love to have my money since we have 6 phones on our plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ATT Cons: Poor customer service, Deceptive policies, Lies.

Comments

I don't understand why you are angry. If the cutoff order time was 4:00 pm & you called at 8:00 pm, it's logical it would take another day...am I missing something here?

ATT Reviews