Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist.We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent.
When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it is our way to bait you in. We will then eventually switch on you, because there is no such thing as UNLIMITED at AT&T. When you see weird charges on your bills *ahem* "taxes" *ahem* "phantom data usage", it is not our fault and there is NOTHING we can do about it. Even when caught red handed, it is never our fault.
We like to blame the system. If you receive drop calls, our TOWERS ARE DOWN (AGAIN). Our AT&T reps are paid to do nothing. Not like they would know what they're doing anyways.
Therefore, don't bother calling us. If you decide to call anyways, don't hate the hour long wait, the 5 time transfers explaining and re-explaining to different reps your reason for calling, and/or the accidental disconnections. WE DON'T CARE! We make extra from the people who are too busy to look over their bills each month.
Thank you very for NOT calling AT&T. We hope your problems will resolve on its own. Don't bother contacting Better Business Bureau because we paid them off. Btw, read the fine prints on the contract that we changed without your consent.
It is our best defense.=)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wireless Phone Bills
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "First - I port my phone # from AT&T to Verizon, I receive an email telling me that my final bill is ready (email dated 11/30) I attempt to..."
- "I had also had a bad experience with AT&T U-verse internet..... I had signed up for new internet service at my house. The advertised speed was 75 Mbps for $35 for..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."