Newark, Delaware

Back in 2006 I added a line to my family talk plan for 9.99. I was informed then that At&T no longer had my family talk plan but they would grandfather it since they had nothing remotely close to it.

Yesterday I opened the bill because my son had gotten an Iphone and I wanted to check and make sure the charges were correct. I find out that I have been charged 9.99 a month for international calling which we don't do. We never go outside the US. I called them and found out that I have been charged this since 2006.

I was told there would be an investigation into this. Today 2/5/2012 and was told by Ron a female who speaks very bad Engish that it was for a shared minute plan. I told her the shared min plan is included with the Family talk and that is not what the bill say. I am charged for international.

To my account I have been charged this unauthorized charge since 2006 and that totals a lot I told her. She speaks with a Miss Bernadette a supervisor who tells her that they can only credit back 3 month. I argued more that this is not fair. All of a sudden it can now be 6 months.

At&t has no problem charging me for this charge and I feel it is not fair. I should be credit back every dime they stole from me. This is why they want you to pay your bill online. The charges don't show up there she couldn't even find them.

What can I do?

Should I get a lawyer, contact one of the local TV station, or contact the FCC. Please help

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Comments

I received a phone call today from SammieL. He is an awesome person to deal with.

He got everything straightened out for me and was very understanding.

I thank God for them nice people out there that are willing to listen and get things straighten out. THANKS YOU SAMMIEL!!!

Natasha

Hello. Sorry about any confusion regarding your bill.

I can imagine the frustration this has caused. Please know that when you pay your billing invoice you are agreeing to all charges held therein. You, as a customer, also have a responsibility to review your monthly invoice for inconsistencies and have them corrected. With that being said, I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Please send an email to ATTSammieL@att.com with your mobile and best contact information.

Please place your P.C. name in the subject line.

ATT Reviews