Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I upgraded my phone and my daughters phone to iPhone 5 on AT&T's website. We used a separate credit card for each phone...

AT&T billed us both twice for each of our phones then when I called, AT&T tried to say it's the Banks issue! We both used our own credit card and they are at two different banks.

AT&T kept shuffling me around for about 45mins before someone came on the phone and said they will credit back to our cards within 24 - 72 hours. Has anyone else had or seen this issue when upgrading online?

Comments

I just had the same issue and this is second time it has happened. They suck and they say you won't be charged until the phone ships, which is lie all in itself.

Same thing happened to me

I filed a complaint with the BBB online and within one day ATT executive support called me and finally got everything straightened out

yes! i just had the same issue.

They charged my debit card the minute I preorder my phone and again once the phone had been shipped. Please let me know what number and what steps to take to have my money credited Thanks

yes! i just had the same issue.

ATT Reviews