Att - AT&T damaged lawn sprinkler system/plumbing costing >600 no response
In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporary
line arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line and in so doing broke my
irrigation lines in 2 places and damaged the wiring to a valve and separate solenoid. A water leak developed and Gwinnett Cty water was called to repair>> they dug up my front yard and informed me to
call a plumber to assess. They came out and charged me $300 to inform me it was my sprinkler system>>
the Huron sprinkler co came out and replaced solenoid and some damaged pipe. System checked out>then the next week failed again>>another service call was needed>>to repair damage wiring and pipe>>actually have a photo of phone line traversing a break in my sprinkler PVC. I have called AT&T 4 times now last call was on hold for 40 min and discussing my problem with 3 different departments>>was then cut off as I was to be transferred to "escalate" my complaint!! My bill for internet, home phone and cell service is over $400 per month>>I would expect to recoup the over $600 I have had to pay to repair
the careless repair job by the AT&T workers. So far I have experienced nothing but customer NO-SERVICE!! Help me please .
Michael C Scott Atlanta, GA
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phone And Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones". The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area. I..."
- "I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."