Att - AT&T damaged lawn sprinkler system/plumbing costing >600 no response
In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporary
line arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line and in so doing broke my
irrigation lines in 2 places and damaged the wiring to a valve and separate solenoid. A water leak developed and Gwinnett Cty water was called to repair>> they dug up my front yard and informed me to
call a plumber to assess. They came out and charged me $300 to inform me it was my sprinkler system>>
the Huron sprinkler co came out and replaced solenoid and some damaged pipe. System checked out>then the next week failed again>>another service call was needed>>to repair damage wiring and pipe>>actually have a photo of phone line traversing a break in my sprinkler PVC. I have called AT&T 4 times now last call was on hold for 40 min and discussing my problem with 3 different departments>>was then cut off as I was to be transferred to "escalate" my complaint!! My bill for internet, home phone and cell service is over $400 per month>>I would expect to recoup the over $600 I have had to pay to repair
the careless repair job by the AT&T workers. So far I have experienced nothing but customer NO-SERVICE!! Help me please .
Michael C Scott Atlanta, GA
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phone And Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot. I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package. I have 6 days to..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."