In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporary
line arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line and in so doing broke my
irrigation lines in 2 places and damaged the wiring to a valve and separate solenoid. A water leak developed and Gwinnett Cty water was called to repair>> they dug up my front yard and informed me to
call a plumber to assess. They came out and charged me $300 to inform me it was my sprinkler system>>
the Huron sprinkler co came out and replaced solenoid and some damaged pipe. System checked out>then the next week failed again>>another service call was needed>>to repair damage wiring and pipe>>actually have a photo of phone line traversing a break in my sprinkler PVC. I have called AT&T 4 times now last call was on hold for 40 min and discussing my problem with 3 different departments>>was then cut off as I was to be transferred to "escalate" my complaint!! My bill for internet, home phone and cell service is over $400 per month>>I would expect to recoup the over $600 I have had to pay to repair
the careless repair job by the AT&T workers. So far I have experienced nothing but customer NO-SERVICE!! Help me please .
Michael C Scott Atlanta, GA
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phone And Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones". The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area. I..."
- "I LITERALLY WAITED MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE AT AT&T. What better do you have to do than serve your customers? Btw, this pic is only the first..."
- "i wanted to stransfer my internet service, well ATT said they could match my internet, cell phone plus cable TV. between my wife and I we spend $135 per month..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."