2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

AT&T with its offer of direct TV went farther than just spamming us. I called to AT&T for an international charge on my account and they started to offer me a direct tv.

I clearly stated that I have no interest in it because I have 6 months left for my 2 years contract with FiOS. Then they offered a *** Samsung Tab, i refused later I received a request to confirm my purchase of Samsung I replied that I do not need it. !!! of course that was do not reply email account !!!

and today I found out that there was hard check on my credit by Direct Tv. I will switch to Verizon, I am tired of At&T

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: anauthorised credit check.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Coverage and speed.

I didn't like: Cant trust anyone, Bait and switch billing, Theft of my personal information, Customer support sucks.

Comments

ramisa001
Newtonville, Massachusetts, United States #1335725

and the biggest problem is that I am applying for mortgage and absolutely can not have any enquiries on my credit repost

Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States #1335724

I spent more than 2 hours between chatting, then chat was dropped, then waiting and chatting again, everytime they were transferring me to supervisor, manager etc, and at the end, they said to me: you have to call tomorrow to Financial Department, here is the number...

it is unbelievable how incompetent ATT support is

guys you may start selling their shares because they gonna sink quickly