Columbus, Ohio

My name is Angela Robinson - and I have a huge problem with At&t. Last week, on January 27, 2012 I recieved a disconnect notice unless I paid my balance in full. On January 31, 2012 - I paid my balance in full, before I even paid my rent. They told me to wait 2 hours to have my internet turned on. It never was! I called February 1, 2012 and they manually turned it on because they saw that I paid my bill. I asked about a service that I didn't want on my phone. They transfered me to sales. I told the sales rep that I wanted a particular SERVICE ON MY PHONE TO BE TURNED OFF. She tried to do everything but that - she tried to sale me another package, she even tried to tell me about my recent payments that I made. FINALY, she turned off the *69 feature on my phone!

The next day, on February 2, 2012 at 7pm - My DSL turns red. I called Tech Support and got Brittany. I asked her why did my service got turned off and she told me that my service was disconnected!!!!!! That I disconnected my services. NO I DID NOT! Brittany said that the problem was fixed and I had to wait for a call from the billing department to get my services turned on. I asked how was that possible because by now it was 10pm EST and in 2 hours it would be 12am EST and if she's 3 hours behind me then that would mean that it would be 9PM her time and they would be CLOSED. Brittany got her supervisor on the phone. The supervisor called the billing department and confirmed that it was CLOSED but she even said that they would call back in 2 hours. Needless to say, NOBODY CALLED BACK WITHIN THAT TIME! The supervisor said that she would have another supervisor call me back in the morning.

The next day on February 3, 2012, at 9:16 am I recieved a call from a supervisor in the billing department. Of course, she cannot do anything for me and transfered me to the billing department. I get transfered to a SPANISH speaking rep - I DON"T SPEAK SPANISH. He DID NOT ANSWER any of my questions, nor did he do anything but make matters worse. He told me that my service will be cut on February 10, 2012. He said he was going to send me a $100 gift card for my inconvience. I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor said the only thing she could do was escalate my case to get my service cut on within 24 hours and put a credit of $50 on my account and the $100 gift card I was promised. She also said she would have her manager call me to discuss this issue.

I have waited 5 to 6 days to have the issue resolved. Saturday morning, I did recieve a call from the automated system stating that my issue has been resolved and all of my services SHOULD work. When I checked IT WAS NOT RESOLVED. The manager never called me and when I called back - no one knows about the $100 gift card or the $50 credit. When I sign into my account ALL my information is different, as if someone changed it. NOW I'm sitting here at work waiting on for customer service rep for 37 minutes ant 50 seconds. I want this issue resolved and I want compensation for my time to make AT&T solve a problem that was started by them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Comments