Coverage Area

Unable to use services as described at sign-up with AT&T due to the unavailability of higher internet speed in my area. Was told that fiber optics equipment not available.

Due to the lower internet speeds DirectTV unable to perform as advertised. Consistently unable to use Playback option on TV, loosing programs in the middle as a result. This could happen and does happen multiple times during playback of movies and programs. Discussed issue with AT&T Representative asking to cancel services due to issues outlined above.

Was told that we were informed at time of service that we had 30 days to cancel and by not doing so we are held to cost of cancellation fees. Many of these issues did not surface until we became more familiar with system and usage.

Was told that they were unable to improve upon the internet speeds and was therefore required to pay cancellation fees of approximately $400.00 US. I do not recommend AT&T and will recommend that all persons that I know not to use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att U-Verse Tv Plus Internet Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Allow disconnection of service without cancellation fee.

I didn't like: Did not provide as advertised, Unable to cancel services without high cancellation fees.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09.

Comments