Westwood, New Jersey

Since Feb of this year AT&T has not mailed me a bill in a timely matter in fact last Thursday I did ask them for a to mail a copy of the bill which takes about 10 days. the only thing they tell is that yes my address is listed and yes I should get paper bills, but the rep I spoke to tonight said that is a billing problem.

Reminds me of Verizon and since they are not willing to do something for this issue you go here you take your chances this is one of the worst companies on the planet.

While Paperless billing is likely going to become the normal if a company cant be replied on to mail a bill out in a timely matter I fail to see if they can be trusted with paperless billing in fact it could get to the point that anybody could see double charges. Unless you are forced this company should be avoided.

Preferred solution: either fix the problem or let me get out of this arrangement.

ATT Cons: No help of any kind, Being lied to about the billing status.

Comments

Naturally ATT never got back to me. Even that person from office of the President tried to pin this on the post office

ATT Reviews