Bellevue, Washington

In 2009 I returned my Uverse equipment to AT&T through UPS as directed. When we got a bill for the equipment, we called back with the tracking number and were told it was taken care of.

Now, 2 years later, I am applying for a home loan and was declined because AT&T sent my equipment charge of $486.03 to a collection company! I've called for 4 weeks solid, and can't get anyone to help me. I've filed complaints with the PUC and FCC, and want to get it fixed NOW! Hours on the phone with multiple transfers is driving me crazy.

I've been promised twice they would call me back the same day, but was not surprised each time I called after they missed calling me back that NO ONE is working my case yet.

It looks like I won't be getting my house! Ihope there is a reporter somewhere reading this!

Comments

Got a promise from the salesman we could bundle with our current company,Century Link, signed the paper,gave them $30,equipment installed,called Century Link,yhey never heard of the bundling thing. Now we want to cancel the service,2 hours on the phone with 3 or 4 different people,finally got it cancelled,then an e-mail comes saying they are sending a "return package" ,still waiting for that,then I get a bill for $137.68 for equipment that was not returned to them!

Still waiting for my "return package". Stupidity at it`s highest level.

Natasha

Syielding- I am sorry that you have not been able to get this billing issue resolved. I would like to assist you on this.

Can you please send me an email with your contact number.

My email address is ATTCustomerCare@att.com - in the subject line please put Syielding. Thank you Nancy AT&T Customer Care Manager

ATT Reviews