600 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Coverage Area

Traded 2 iphone 6's for 2 iPhone 7's in September 2016.They said I would get a credit ($1,200+) when they receive my trade.

Is February 2017 and I have not seen either a call to update me or my credit for that matter. So, I have called every week for an update and every week Customer Service says there was something missing in my "Case" so they create a new one...every week! 4-5 Cases later.... no credit.

Today, I was told, "they are looking for my phones because they went to their warehouse and not to the vendor that manages the returns, and I need to give them time". In the meantime, I have to continue paying my bill which is no chump change. And I have to wait until "someone" calls me and to give them time to research.... tic toc, tic toc...I may say my money by the time the new iPhone comes out!

One thing I promise you, I WILL NOT use AT&T again!What a sad, sad customer experience!

Review about: Att Apple Cell Phone Trade-in.

I didn't like: No acknowledgement for their lack of guidance to customers.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion