Att - AT&T Free iPhone 7 promo scam - they dont reimburse you!

6 of 4454 Att reviews

Traded 2 iphone 6's for 2 iPhone 7's in September 2016.They said I would get a credit ($1,200+) when they receive my trade.

Is February 2017 and I have not seen either a call to update me or my credit for that matter. So, I have called every week for an update and every week Customer Service says there was something missing in my "Case" so they create a new one...every week! 4-5 Cases later.... no credit.

Today, I was told, "they are looking for my phones because they went to their warehouse and not to the vendor that manages the returns, and I need to give them time". In the meantime, I have to continue paying my bill which is no chump change. And I have to wait until "someone" calls me and to give them time to research.... tic toc, tic toc...I may say my money by the time the new iPhone comes out!

One thing I promise you, I WILL NOT use AT&T again!What a sad, sad customer experience!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area

• What I liked
    • Worse experience ever
  • What I disliked
    • No acknowledgement for their lack of guidance to customers

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Telecommunications
review #1009469

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 4454 Att reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×