Coverage Area

Traded 2 iphone 6's for 2 iPhone 7's in September 2016. They said I would get a credit ($1,200+) when they receive my trade.

Is February 2017 and I have not seen either a call to update me or my credit for that matter. So, I have called every week for an update and every week Customer Service says there was something missing in my "Case" so they create a new one...every week! 4-5 Cases later.... no credit.

Today, I was told, "they are looking for my phones because they went to their warehouse and not to the vendor that manages the returns, and I need to give them time". In the meantime, I have to continue paying my bill which is no chump change. And I have to wait until "someone" calls me and to give them time to research.... tic toc, tic toc...I may say my money by the time the new iPhone comes out!

One thing I promise you, I WILL NOT use AT&T again! What a sad, sad customer experience!

Review about: Att Apple Cell Phone Trade-in.

I didn't like: No acknowledgement for their lack of guidance to customers.

Comments

The same thing has happened to me. Went to the authorized retail store in feb.

2017 and was offered the promotion. I noticed that I was getting charged for the phone and called Att.

They said the authorized retailer offered it and there is nothing they can do. the Authorized retailer denies ever having the free I Phone 7 promotion.

to Richard #1536383

I finally got my money from a local store who processed the refund after I repeatedly requested it from them. And as soon as I got it, I closed my account!

I will never use AT&T again if I have to pay the bill! I say that because my employer’s cell phone is AT&T