Att - AT&T- infuriated by spotty connections & useless customer service
5/04/12 - Talk to at&t about increasingly poor dsl connection that cuts in & out. In the past (2) months, is getting worse. In the 1+ hour process, I get disconnected due to my at&t iphone dropping call. No one bothers to call me back even though they possess every phone number I have.
The solution to my issue? Call them back when modem is actually cutting out/down... Really??? Are you f-king kidding me??
5/16/12 - Dsl going in n out since 11.00pm on 5/15/12. Can't hold ipad internet connection for more than (2) minutes. When i got the ipad a year ago, i could. I call them at 1.41am on 5/16/12 hoping for short wait time. My internet is cutting out every 2-3 minutes from 1:00am -after 2:00am as i wait on hold for 50 minutes. I finally hung up.
It's astounding how poor their service is. The solution offered by them is inexcusable.how in the *** am I supposed to get through to them the exact moment my line is down when I can't even get through.
Someone have a real number with people who can actually offer a solution?? This is BS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones". The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area. I..."
- "So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."