Att - AT&T- infuriated by spotty connections & useless customer service

3000 of 4340 Att reviews

5/04/12 - Talk to at&t about increasingly poor dsl connection that cuts in & out. In the past (2) months, is getting worse. In the 1+ hour process, I get disconnected due to my at&t iphone dropping call. No one bothers to call me back even though they possess every phone number I have.

The solution to my issue? Call them back when modem is actually cutting out/down... Really??? Are you f-king kidding me??

5/16/12 - Dsl going in n out since 11.00pm on 5/15/12. Can't hold ipad internet connection for more than (2) minutes. When i got the ipad a year ago, i could. I call them at 1.41am on 5/16/12 hoping for short wait time. My internet is cutting out every 2-3 minutes from 1:00am -after 2:00am as i wait on hold for 50 minutes. I finally hung up.

It's astounding how poor their service is. The solution offered by them is inexcusable.how in the *** am I supposed to get through to them the exact moment my line is down when I can't even get through.

Someone have a real number with people who can actually offer a solution?? This is BS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3000 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ATTCustomerCare

May 17, 2012 #481787

Hello Sherylispoed,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing intermittent connectivity with your DSL service. I would like to assist you with this. Please email me your account and contact information to ATTTammyH@att.com my hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p PST, include your posting name in the subject line. Thanks, Tammy-AT&T Social Media Manager

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.