Coverage Area
Style and Design

One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary.My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to At+t) pulled all of the lines + poles off which would have meant instant death for my husband.

Not only have they left a deadly trap across my driveway but we can't have trees trimmed for hurricane prep,my husband works on cars + huge hunting buggies + has lost going on 2 hunting seasons worth of work bc they can't get into my driveway, cars are towed to outside of property + we have to push vehicle 100' down the driveway as tow truck can't get in. I have called numerous people from At+t + everyone of them have told me how dangerous this cable is + not sure why At+t put it there. I can't believe that we are not important enough to protect our lives. Please see pics + damage from my husband hitting the cable.

There is not only possible loss of life from the cable but for 2 years we haven't been able to have tree trimmers out for pre hurricane cleanup.

I can't imagine the damage the trees will cause to my house + my neighbors.Shame on At+t as human life means nothing to them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of condescending attitude and being mislead. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unheard-no one seems to care" of att customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. ATT needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments