West Palm Beach, Florida
Coverage Area
Style and Design

One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary.My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to At+t) pulled all of the lines + poles off which would have meant instant death for my husband.

Not only have they left a deadly trap across my driveway but we can't have trees trimmed for hurricane prep,my husband works on cars + huge hunting buggies + has lost going on 2 hunting seasons worth of work bc they can't get into my driveway, cars are towed to outside of property + we have to push vehicle 100' down the driveway as tow truck can't get in. I have called numerous people from At+t + everyone of them have told me how dangerous this cable is + not sure why At+t put it there. I can't believe that we are not important enough to protect our lives. Please see pics + damage from my husband hitting the cable.

There is not only possible loss of life from the cable but for 2 years we haven't been able to have tree trimmers out for pre hurricane cleanup.

I can't imagine the damage the trees will cause to my house + my neighbors.Shame on At+t as human life means nothing to them.

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Unheard-no one seems to care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Condescending attitude, Being mislead.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments