Att - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY

171 of 4340 Att reviews

One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary.My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to At+t) pulled all of the lines + poles off which would have meant instant death for my husband.

Not only have they left a deadly trap across my driveway but we can't have trees trimmed for hurricane prep,my husband works on cars + huge hunting buggies + has lost going on 2 hunting seasons worth of work bc they can't get into my driveway, cars are towed to outside of property + we have to push vehicle 100' down the driveway as tow truck can't get in. I have called numerous people from At+t + everyone of them have told me how dangerous this cable is + not sure why At+t put it there. I can't believe that we are not important enough to protect our lives. Please see pics + damage from my husband hitting the cable.

There is not only possible loss of life from the cable but for 2 years we haven't been able to have tree trimmers out for pre hurricane cleanup.

I can't imagine the damage the trees will cause to my house + my neighbors.Shame on At+t as human life means nothing to them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Condescending attitude
    • Being mislead

Reason of review:
Unheard-no one seems to care
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #906317

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
171 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×