One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary.My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to At+t) pulled all of the lines + poles off which would have meant instant death for my husband.
Not only have they left a deadly trap across my driveway but we can't have trees trimmed for hurricane prep,my husband works on cars + huge hunting buggies + has lost going on 2 hunting seasons worth of work bc they can't get into my driveway, cars are towed to outside of property + we have to push vehicle 100' down the driveway as tow truck can't get in. I have called numerous people from At+t + everyone of them have told me how dangerous this cable is + not sure why At+t put it there. I can't believe that we are not important enough to protect our lives. Please see pics + damage from my husband hitting the cable.
There is not only possible loss of life from the cable but for 2 years we haven't been able to have tree trimmers out for pre hurricane cleanup.
I can't imagine the damage the trees will cause to my house + my neighbors.Shame on At+t as human life means nothing to them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Condescending attitude
- Being mislead
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "To say the least, I am extremely unsatisfied with the service of AT&T. Before going out of the country I was advised to purchase a minimal data plan after telling..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order. I placed..."
- "NEW BALANCE ADVISED ME THEIR SHOES ONLY LAST FOR 6-9 MONTHS,,,, WOW THEIR FINAL COMMENT AFTER SENDING PICTURES"We appreciate the pictures you are providing of this shoe. I truly apologize,..."
- "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..."