I have been trying to work with these idiots since May regarding my phone bill. I paid my telephone bill in may and it was posted to the directv also another payment was paid to a different account and it was posted to my directv account.

I have lost count the number of agents I have spoke with and get a different story from each on. they advised me the payment I made was sent back to my bank and it wasn't. Went to bank yesterday and bank representative talked to at&t and advised my payment was bnever returned to the bank AT&t agent advised my banker it was returned on May 1 but the payment never posted till May 3. My banker even faxed information to AT&t I haven't called today to see if they will admit receiving the fax.

I am at my wits end trying to fix this. I am 74 years old, not senile and I dread calling again because I know there will be no resolution and im sure my blood pressure will go up again.

Wish I could find a way to get to somebody in charge. Thanks for listening

Comments