WE MOVED TO TEXAS IN JUNE WE HAD TIME WARNER CABLE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WERE OFFERED $300.00 VISA REWARD CARD IF WE SWITCHED TO THEM SO WE DID, ON JULY 30TH WE CALLED TIME WARNER AND LET THEM KNOW WE WERE SWITCHING AND THEY CANCELED OUR SVC.AND AT& SAID THEY WOULD HAVE SOMEBODY TO COME OUT FOR INSTALLATION THE NEXT DAY, BUT THE NEXT DAY CAME AROUND AND THEN THEY CALLED AND SAID IT COULD NOT BE INSTALLED UNTIL AUGUST 7TH SO WE WAITED AND FINALLY GOT IT, THINGS WERE OK FOR ABOUT A WEEK, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SERVICES STARTED MESSING UP, FIRST TV, THEN PHONE, THEN INTERNET, AND IT JUST KEPT UP.
WE CALLED BUT WHEN YOU CALL THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BUT TO MAKE EMPTY PROMISES, LIKE WE WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT, WATCH OUT FOR THAT ONE, BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT AND TURNED AROUND AND DOUBLE BILLED US, THEN TOLD US BECAUSE MY HUSBANDS CREDIT REPORT SCORE WAS 725 HE HAD TO GO ON THEIR AUTO PAY (725 IS AN EXCELLENT SCORE) BUT WE THOUGH IT HARMLESS AND DID AS THEY ASKED, BUT THEN COME AUGUST 28TH THEY TOOK $187.64 OUT OF OUR BANK ACCOUNT WHEN I HAD CALLED THEM A WEEK BEFORE THIS AND SAID NOT TO TAKE THE PAYMENT OUT UNTIL SEPT.9TH THAT MADE OUR BANK ACCOUNT GO OVERDRAWN BY 214.94 AND SEVERAL OVERDRAFT FEES, AND CAUSED US NOT TO BE ABLE TO PAY OUR RENT ON TIME WHICH IN TURN LEFT US WITH $190.00 LATE FEES ON OUR RENT, I CALLED AND KEPT CALLING THIS COMPANY AND ALL THEY WERE ABLE TO TELL ME WAS WE WILL CREDIT YOUR ACCT.THEN THEY WOULD JUST PUT THE AMOUNT RIGHT BACK ON THEIR, ONE TIME WE GOT SMART AND RECORDED THE CONVERSATION OF THE GIRL NAMED CHRISTINE (SUPERVISOR OF BILLING- I HAVE EMP.#S FOR EVERYONE I HAVE SPOKEN TO AND INCIDENT #'S) SHE PROMISED US A 2ND VISA REWARD CARD FOR ALL OUR TROUBLES BUT WHEN I CALLED THE REWARD CENTER TO VERIFY, THEY SAID "THEY DON'T GIVE CARDS FOR INCONVENIENCES" SO THEY REFERRED ME TO BILLING AGAIN, FINALLY I HAD IT AND CALLED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT AND STILL KEPT GETTING THE RUNAROUND WITH NO CALL BACK, I EVEN CONTACTED LEGAL AID BUT THEY TOLD ME TO GET A REAL ATTORNEY SO THAT'S WHERE WE ARE AT WITH IT NOW, ATTORNEY TIME, SORRY BOUT YOUR LUCK AT &T NEXT CONVERSATION YOU'LL BE HAVING WITH US WILL BE IN COURT WITH OUR ATTORNEY PRESENT.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Will be hearing from our attorney
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE IF THERE WAS A PLACE FOR BEING UNHAPPY WITH THE COMPANY FOR EVERY REASON I WOULD MARK IT ALL
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Att Uverse Bundle
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward..."
- "I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "Description: Did not honor advertised price of a used carI recently purchased a 2002 Honda Accord from Southwest Kia. During the transaction period, June 1st to June 3rd, I brought..."
- "in 2010 I purchased a new heating an cooling system from Rheem . began having problems with the unit in 2012 , replaced the compressor , coil, an start capacitor..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."