AT&T is the worst company I have ever delt with. They think we the customer owe them something.

Do they realize they work for us? They have terrible customer service. They lie to you. They dont follow through with what they say they are going to do.

Their bills are always wrong. If they charge everyone a dollar here and a dollar there hoping we wont notice, think about all the thousands if not millions they are stealing from us if we dont catch it. I am done with them! I will not be lied to anymore.

Their coverage is terrible. I cannot even use the data I am paying for because I dont get coverage. If I am not down town in the middle of the city I cant get coverage.

That is rediculous! Do not go through AT&T!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2012.

Comments

complain to Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO A T & T Wireless 208 South Akard Street Dallas, TX 75202 Other contact Information - rs2982@att.com (direct) randall.stephenson@att.com phone: 210-351-5401 (direct to his secretary) fax 210-351-3553 alternate phone: 210-821-4105 (headquarters, press 3, ask for Mr. Stephenson’s office) To complain to the FCC – follow this link - https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

PeterATT

It'd be great if you could be a little more specific about the charges you're seeing, otherwise it's just angry speculation. Thanks!

yes, I believe At&t is strong lie to charge 1115.00 so B.S. I never again no way. that's at&t sucks.