1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been sending these people hundreds of dollars every year for a decade. I need to be lobotomized to protect me from myself for continuing to do so. They are the VERY WORST CUSTOMER "SERVICE" ORGANIZATION I have ever had the misfortune to be subjected to.

Their majestic screw-ups are too numerous to list.

It is apparent that they neither know nor care who their customers are, let alone what havoc they wreak in the lives of those of us who are too naive to ditch them ; they are, in the words of a famous comedian, too big to care. As she said, "We don't care; we don't have to... we're the phone company.

The ultimate irony is that, today, after 2 hours of trying to access one of their non-functional "services", I cannot reach anybody without an Indian accent, and when I attempt to call the number they list as "available 24 and 7", I get the DA-DA-DAH tone saying "your call cannot be completed"

In this time of brilliant customer service of companies such as Amazon, AT&T is an anachronism, a prehistoric piece of crap posing as a public utility.

All I know I can do is to stop paying them three or four hundred dollars a month. I am going to do so, starting this minute. I'll see them in court. (I live in a treble-damages state, by the way)

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments