Staten Island, New York

My family has been a long time customer with AT&T, since the company was Cingular. For billing purposes, after my mother-in-law passed away last year, I attempted to transfer the account from her name into my name.

Several customer representatives have dealt with my account, yet have progressively made the situation worse, including completely editing my plan without authorization. AT&T has gone as far as to charge me multiple times for the same billing cycle. When I requested to speak with supervisors I was told none were available, and on more than one occasion was disconnected.

After years of loyalty to the company and impeccable payments, AT&T refuses to assist me with my account in a professional and courteous manner. The lack of respect and professionalism from AT&T is astounding, and I will very likely be taking my business and hard earned money elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Quality of services, Promised would work until resolved.

• Sales Reps with Attitudes
  • Unprofessional Customer Service

Comments

You need to ask for a TOBR- Transfer of billing responsibility. They will be able to pull up the steps on that from there.

ATT Reviews