Dear Kevin and Peggy, The left hand at AT&T doesn't know what the right hand is doing! For months now, AT&T has been sending me confirmation emails every time you pay your bill and when you change your password.

I've asked AT&T to stop sending me emails with the last four digits of your VISA credit card number and your truncated AT&T account number, but AT&T insists they can't find your data without more info from me. I've even given the AT&T rep the confirmation number that is included with each of the emails I receive for you, but alas, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at AT&T. Perhaps, you, a friend, or a family member will read this post and you'll become aware that you need to update your email address because all your AT&T confirmation emails are coming to me! Don't you find it odd every time you contact AT&T that you don't receive a confirmation email from AT&T?

I'm including several screen captures that document this problem. At this point, I don't know if you gave AT&T the wrong email address or if the AT&T representative made a mistake entering your email address into their records. Regardless, please ensure that the email address you have registered with AT&T is correct and then ask AT&T to remove all other email addresses that AT&T thinks are associated with your account. I've had my current email address for several years now and changing it would be too disruptive.

I get enough junk email as it is . . . I don't want to receive your email too!

Many thanks, Peggy, but NOT YOUR Peggy P.S.

Considering how much you're paying AT&T every month, you deserve better service! :-)

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07, 2017.

Comments