Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Highly Disappointing Services!!!!

I have been calling at&t customer care (611) on daily basis since the last two months. My security deposit of $500 which was to be returned 3 months back is still not received.Irony is that every time I call at&t I receive a different answer to the same problem. Some say that the money has been sent by a check, whereas others say that the money will be deposited in my bank account directly.Sometimes I have even receive calls saying that the case is resolved.Furthermore,the expected date for the receipt of check is extended by two weeks every time I call the customer care.

This particular incidence has upset me deeply.

Case Number: CM20120906_48370471

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Comments

I have the same problem. I filed a complaint through BBB just now.

@rmen

I also filed a complaint through the BBB and their response was "prove I wasn't refunded"! How are you supposed to do that?

Shouldn't they have to prove that they did refund me through their cancelled check or showing it as a credit on my bill? You have a better chance of getting some action if you file through the FCC.

also the same thing. Once my current contract expires, I will cancel all my att acounts.

Really horrible! They said they have resend me three times the deposit check (and no problem with address), but never received. Really horrible thing is that we frequently get many ads mails from att.

Do not trust ATT. I am considering to find a lawyer to help me.

Hi there! I'm experiencing the same thing!

It's already 3 month late and I only got part of my deposit back (on a family plan) after calling them a couple of times.

The customer service said they'll created another case for me and haven't reply to me in one week. I feel frustrated having to call them so many times and the problem is still unsolved:(

ATT Reviews