Coverage Area
Style and Design

AT & T extended/gave me a new DIRECT TV contract without my knowledge and consent for an additional 2 years.It was NEVER disclosed to me at any time.

I initially called the service provider 8/14/17 to move a TV cable connection from one room to the other. They advised me that my receiver was outdated and that they would replace my receiver with another one, at NO charge. I received my bill and not only are they charging me $15.00 monthly fee for a receiver that I DID NOT want, and they offered to me, but they EXTENDED my contract which was already fulfilled (effective 1/2017). My original 2 years contract was completed in January of 2017, so I was not obligated to continue with their cable service.

AT & T deliberately misled me and lied, that the replacement receiver was free and I would be not be under any additional obligations monetary or contractually. I was already out of my contract term in January of 2017.

They need to terminate my DIRECT TV contract without penalty, because I DID NOT authorize a new contract, authorize an extended contract, or any additional monies to be billed to me.This is misleading to consumers, and providing false information to customers.

Review about: Att Receiver Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments