Att - AT&T raised my internet bill 4 times in less than a year.

1361 of 4340 Att reviews

I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T.It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES.

Now it's $103 a month for the exact same subscription. What's worse, there was no notice that they were going to charge me more. I was set up for a direct pay plan so they just started taking more money from my bank account!

I then tried contacting AT&T to complain. My complaint made its way to a manager with an Indian accent, who told me that he would change it my subscription to $40 a month.

He said that he would then transfer me over to Customer Service to complete it. I got transferred to a line that said Customer Service was off hours and the call could not be completed.

The phone call did not reroute back to the manager.Then I get an email today--I'm getting charged AGAIN for $103!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Internet Subscription
Review category
Telecommunications
review #605561

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1361 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28, 2015 #1013101

One of 2 things happened:
1.) Error in the billing system (ISP)
2.) You were late on your bill and got assessed a late fee (and possible reactivation)
What to do:
Call into AT&T and as soon as you get to a live operator tell them that you demand to speak to customer solutions and/or retention, they have the power to lower bills.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×