Hayward, California
2.0

I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES.

Now it's $103 a month for the exact same subscription. What's worse, there was no notice that they were going to charge me more. I was set up for a direct pay plan so they just started taking more money from my bank account!

I then tried contacting AT&T to complain. My complaint made its way to a manager with an Indian accent, who told me that he would change it my subscription to $40 a month.

He said that he would then transfer me over to Customer Service to complete it. I got transferred to a line that said Customer Service was off hours and the call could not be completed.

The phone call did not reroute back to the manager. Then I get an email today--I'm getting charged AGAIN for $103!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

ATT Cons: Deceptive policies, Charges, Lies, Customer service.

Comments

One of 2 things happened:

1.) Error in the billing system (ISP)

2.) You were late on your bill and got assessed a late fee (and possible reactivation)

What to do:

Call into AT&T and as soon as you get to a live operator tell them that you demand to speak to customer solutions and/or retention, they have the power to lower bills.

ATT Reviews