I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T.It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES.
Now it's $103 a month for the exact same subscription. What's worse, there was no notice that they were going to charge me more. I was set up for a direct pay plan so they just started taking more money from my bank account!
I then tried contacting AT&T to complain. My complaint made its way to a manager with an Indian accent, who told me that he would change it my subscription to $40 a month.
He said that he would then transfer me over to Customer Service to complete it. I got transferred to a line that said Customer Service was off hours and the call could not be completed.
The phone call did not reroute back to the manager.Then I get an email today--I'm getting charged AGAIN for $103!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Deceptive policies
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Subscription
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporaryline arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "My credit card was charged three times and the order never processed to the store therefore getting no pizza. This company is horrible!! There is always an issue!!..."
- "I received an offer from someone named sindy gabriel or Mrs Sindy Gabriel who also emailed me outside of the OfferUp site.The items totaled 850.00 and he wanted to add..."
- "I'm Suraj Kancharla, an International student attending grad school in California. I bought an '03 passat in '13 and been looking after it with a lot of care - regular..."