Queen Creek, Arizona

I have been a long time customer until now. I went into an At & T location to add a line and purchase a phone.

I told the sales lady I needed a phone with no internet/data usage. She said every phone they carry has data on them.

A month later I go a bill for over $100.00 in data charges. I called AT & T and the representative said he took the data off the extra line and I will not be having any issues with it anymore.

WRONG. The next month I got a bill with overages again. I called At & T again and had the data turned off. This representative told me I had to call every month to have it turned off.

I got the bill for last month with overage charges again. Today I called AT & T today and spoke with a Logan Shepard. He is extremely rude and kept talking over me. It was very clear that this is how he interacts with customers.

His ignorance in failing to listen and failing to find a solution to this problem, I am dropping At & T all together. I am switching to T Mobile.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

For someone like you, you should go with a prepaid phone service so you can choose not to have data as an option.

ATT Reviews