2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

replaced my internet service from Infinity to AT&T 2 years ago ended up with a 24 months agreement, originally bargain for 12 mths but never fought as I thought I would sell my home after 12 months but that never happen, when Tech came to install internet I had already got in place prior Direct TV through Costco Wholesale which has great customer service in place and satisfied agreement also not knowing there was a merging in the works, the Tech did his assignment then went to look at my cable boxes then advised me he can get me better picture, I was curious why and he told me they now owns Direct TV, I explained I only watch religeous channels and it doesn't matter then he said there is no charge, I had 4 boxes then he also looked at boxes and went to his truck replace one of the boxes then told me picture will be brighter, upon completion I had to sign off on what he did not knowing that he had caused a new 24 months contract with Direct TV and I had no papers showing same also was told the bills will be combined paying to AT&T in about 3 months (big headache!!!). On sept.

3rd my contract with AT&T ended so I was shopping for a more affordable plan with no contract, I was stressed out shopping around and decided to give AT&T a chance but downsize my plan with only cable and house phone thats when I was hit with early termination fee, I argued but after being told I will have no new contract I gave up with a headache.

now i just got the new bill and saw where my early termination fee is 1 mth of $30.00 and another 24 months contract initiated, now i'm stuck with 2 years agreement and I planned to sell next year and not sure of the next move where in the world, now I'm stuck with another plan, I'm 67 and tired of the deceptive tatics, lies, etc. I need this be resolved ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceptive sales practices, Technician always trying to upsell you something.

Comments