1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I see this is noted under 2013, it’s now 2019 and AT&T is still doing the same thing. I have five lines with them for cell and when I moved I also received an email and paper in my movers packet for the $400 reward.

I buy the package, have it installed, pay first month and wait the 30 days for my reward. It’s been over 60 days and I’ve been given every excuse to why I can’t get my reward. Firstly, no reward exists despite my evidence otherwise. The reward was expired, no it doesn’t expire for another month.

The sales person put me in contract- I called and they only offer contracts so again lie. Now they claim I was told originally I wasn’t eligible by the person who sold me my package. That lie is the most infuriating since now I’m the one accused of lying.

I told them to go back and review that entire phone call from when I set up service on 12/22. I haven’t heard back since and probably never will.

Comments