Stonington, Maine
Coverage Area
Style and Design

If you need reliable cell service then I wouldn't count on AT&T. I've been with them for over ten (10) years and finally got feed up with over billing, unreliable service, Promises and lies they feed Their customers.

AT&T filled for LLC Status. Which stands for limited liability company. In layman's terms, the company doesn't have to meet its promises or lies And their liability is limited. So if your perfectly content with overpaying for service, not getting what you're paying for than a AT&T is the company for you.

For over ten years I was a loyal customer. Cell phone, Home phone, Internet, and yes Television service. Every year my bill increased and service decreased. Since I changed to T-Mobile my service is so much better and pay half of what AT&T charged without the fees, taxes, and other charges Associated with a AT&T.

Same goes for Internet, I never received the speeds I was paying for and every single time I complained they would say it's with in The acceptable range allowed. Meaning if you're paying for 100 MB service they will provide you with 71 MB which is one megabyte above the next slower Internet plan. Wow what a deal !!! You pay for a higher Internet plan and they give you one megabyte more Internet speed for the price.

Since I switch to Xfinity I get quadruple the speed and my Internet speeds never been under the plan I'm paying for, if anything it's over. And best of all it's 2/3 cheaper than AT&T has long as you buy your own modem & router. As far as AT&T as a TV provider. I tried U-verse and DIRECTV and again what a joke.

I switched to Layer3 TV and again cut my bill by 2/3. I would not recommend AT&T for any services. But please don't take my word for it, ask around or try them out yourself. Just be prepared to pay a lot and spend lots of time on the phone with customer service To no avail.

And best of all they have you locked in for at least one year to two years depending on the term of the contract. What kind of company hopes that you will cancel your service with them before the contract. Just to make an extraordinarily amount on early termination fees poor services They provide. Before using AT&T for any services please, please read the small print.

Because I can guarantee whatever the minimum services, that's what you're going to be provided with.

Well done AT&T, Such a wonderful job on outsourcing and broken promises. I will give you five stars for that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

ATT Pros: Easy to sign up.

ATT Cons: Services, Did not get service agreed upon, Inefficient.

• deceptive