Coverage Area

Update by user Oct 26, 2015

After speaking with Michael who was quick to turn my service off within 5 minutes. I said GO AHEAD.

He then transfers me to another.

This lady told me I had $123.00 credit,my Universal line would ONLY be $32.00 month.I can accept that with it only being $2.00 more than what Derrick quoted to begin with.I shall update later after my 1st two bills come in..Never let the ones who you pay walk on you,without your permission!! If it wasn't for me and many others,At&T wouldn't be in business.

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2015

I have been a customer over 20 years ,att customer service STINKS ,poor talking , poor hold time meaning very long they sit & hold the phone line & keep you waiting .Perhaps they need a NEW job ? Not with customer service.I been paying $34.00 every month well over a year with DSL At&t.Then bill went up $44.00 during hardship.

I said cut it off! Derrick with at&t Universal gave me $30.00 affordable higher speed & Grant came out week later to install drill holes in my floor & leaves his mess for me to clean up , not covering where a little mice might /could come through into my home.(UGH).So, time to call & pay my bill . I held over 1 hour ,yep 1 hour ,spoke with "GEL" wanting automatically to try to UPSALE me on direct TV. NO, I need to pay my bill.

GEL tells me higher amount than what I am paying.On hold again with cancellation . Now , I've been on hold over 2 hours & counting.yep still holding.POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ! "JAELLA ID# JW546t" VERY HATEFUL ! Tells me I can't have Univ at my affordable price of $30.00 a month, guess what throws me back on hold for another floor manager.WOW !!

I just need to pay this bill & get on with my only off day I have instead of fighting with AT&T over money they promised me every month service just for internet.

NO TV !She as Jaella id # JW546T is more hateful asking me for my phone number again.wtf?really I only gave it to her 2 times.Now, speaking with Michael 3 hours later. Michael has credited my account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I was lied too by derrick on 10-19-2015, Att uverse customer service, Fact that they are thieves, Billing every month not the same, Problem not being repaired.

Comments