AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers.its in the contract.
most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for two months and he has been paying his bill for a service he isnt getting. he has doctors he can not call and lawyers due to his injury and MY friend told AT@T that he is disabled and they said that they serve the area. YET at@t hasnt been providing service for months straight.
they said the tower was down and told him they would fix it and call him. still he had to call using my phone. they did not call him back because they did not fix the tower they said they were going to fix. who does this to disabled people to say they provide service and do not .
what if my friend needs an ambulance he would never be able to get ahold of anyone cause he would be DEAD. cause of no service for hours and hours for days and weeks into months. AND they dont tell you what the contract says to you. but its the first thing they will throw in your face DID YOU READ THE CONTRACT.
i am going to tell the whole *** world what AT@T has said and done. may god be with you.
MY FRIEND NAME IS steve and this is his phone 336-334-5997 the phone has been killed by a hammer and he has a landline now.the number is for at@t in case they want to make it right
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 24 7 Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "First - I port my phone # from AT&T to Verizon, I receive an email telling me that my final bill is ready (email dated 11/30) I attempt to..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."